Sunday 5 October 2008

ALADYGMA-GEBE53988

Well, I guess I owe you guys one explanation.
You that started reading must be thinking: "WTF this ALADYGMA-GEBE53988" haves with being a mercenary?
Well, Its not like you need one of those to be one, but that's actually part of my work. It is actually some kind of new high-tech heavy artillery. But whenever I fire one bullet, it writes that.

... See?

Well, that was the short story. Now, the lengthy one:

It was mid February. I was jobless, doing some freelance missions here and there.
This "Lucero" guy came in contact to me. He said that my services were needed and asked to meet me.
I quickly replied with a time and location, as usual. We met.
He was talking about some crazy thing called aladygma. You can inform yourself about it through here: aladygma.
Well, through this aladygma site, he found a guy named Thomas Dahlem (another weirdo. Here is his blog: Thomas Dahlem). Aparently, this Thomas guy needed help to fight aliens.
So, you're a serious mercenary and some guy asks you to shoot some aliens. But aliens don't exist. What do you do?
...
Remember teaching number 3? You improvise! The first rule on being a mercenary is getting paid.
And this Lucero guy had the money. I reunited some friends that were searching for money and we got a contract for one year to serve Lucero. ($$$!)
In the midst of searching for aliens, Thomas travelled to Igoumenitsa, Greece, through some kind of boat-cruise. But he wasn't alone.
I've discovered after that behind this aladygma there was a military force - the so called "Aladygma Soldiers". They're a bunch of crazy people that fight aliens. Those soldiers were with him on the boat along with some replicants (a kind of cyborg. Yeah, we're entering a world of sci-fi. No, I'm not crazy.).
The thing is, the replicants were the bad guys. Thomas' girlfriend gave birth during the trip and their kid was kidnapped by one of those replicants.
Well, it became a big ruckus. Every crazy-soldier was looking for that child. I was trying to stay merged with the crowd, but I needed to act like one of those weirdos.
So I camouflaged myself between this aladygma army and became one of their soldiers (and also I've discovered that my boss, Lucero, is one of the most influential soldiers on that army). While I was trying to lay low on the boat, me and some other soldiers noticed that some kind of big water-animal was following us.


Yeah, sorry. I had to shoot.

We've discovered that this water-animal is actually a cyber-monster from Dr.Crazy lab. I think it is a submarine, but they say I'm insane. (Yeah, RIGHT). This looks like a high-tech sub, with some kind of shielding that is only bypassed by this high-tech artillery that I'm firing right now.
Well, I'll leave the story about how I've come to the middle of the sea shooting the "cyber-monster form Dr. Crazy" to another day.
I've got a beast to tame,
Silva.

1 comment:

Ari S. said...

i am helping here with the bullets

http://elcastillodealadygma.blogspot.com/2008/10/aladygma-gebe53988-una-bala-contra-el.html i hope i can help